WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers in the world today (in 2016). We want to some fun and useful WhatsApp tricks with you.
1. Add bolding, italics, and strike-thrus to any message using asterisks, underscores, and tildes.
2. Make fast-moving group chats easier to understand using the “Reply” feature.
3. Add controls to your group chats by muting noisy conversations or adding custom alert sounds. Mute can be particularly useful if you’re trying to stop getting distracted at work.
4. Easily find a friend in a crowded place by sharing your location. Or, hook a buddy up through seamlessly sending a mutual friend’s contact info.
5. Sharing *documents* can be particularly useful if you’re using WhatsApp at work. I can share from Google Drive and iCloud, but WhatsApp also supports Dropbox and OneDrive.
6. Find out who read your message, at what time in a group chat by swiping right with the chat open.
7. Although read receipts are always on for everyone in group messages, you can turn them off for your other individual chats. You can also stop people from being able to see what time you last logged in.
8. Stop photos shared in WhatsApp from downloading to your phone’s camera roll.
9. Send a bunch of people the same message at once — without them knowing that it was a mass-chat.
10. Curious who you’re chatting with the most? You can find out how many messages you’ve sent.
11. Spending a lot of time on the computer? Use WhatsApp on the web.
Enjoy WhatsApp in UAE today!