Zoom is a fantastic service for video and voice calling, screen sharing, video conferences, and webinars. It is loved by millions of Internet users worldwide. Is Zoom blocked in the UAE? Unfortunately, YES! Zoom is blocked in the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) and other countries like Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and others. We are here to help you to unblock Zoom in UAE and other countries.
The best solution for Zoom in UAE is a VPN or Virtual Private Network. It will help you to bypass web limits and unblock Zoom.
How Works VPN for Zoom in UAE?
VPN masks IP address and so you can easily avoid geo-restrictions. It looks like you have changed your location, but virtually.
Here are three simple steps to Unblock Zoom Meeting in UAE:
- Get your VPN account.
- Setup VPN Connection.
- Enjoy Zoom in UAE without any limits.
Now you can try Sahrzad VPN for Zoom for free!
We offer you an invisible, 100% safe and secure VPN tunnel, that looks like usual ssl connection for the websites and cannot be detected.
Try today for free!
Cancel your account anytime by yourself or tell us to cancel your account.
Zoom works globally but there are some country’s specific limits.
For regulatory reasons, users in these countries are currently unable to access Zoom services: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine (Crimea), United Arab Emirates.
So if Zoom is Blocked just try Sahrzad service and forget about the restrictions.
How to Use Zoom Meeting in Dubai UAE
To access Zoom service in UAE you need:
- Get your Sahrzad account (try for free today)
- Setup secure connection – simply follow the guides below.
- Connect to VPN
- Use Zoom in the UAE Dubai without any limits.
- Enjoy all Zoom features without any limits.
How to Setup VPN for Zoom Site in iOS
1. Download and install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store.
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow them.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save.
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password, and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup VPN for Zoom Site in Android
To setup SSTP VPN in your Android device please download and install SSTP VPN client here.
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- Tap + icon on the bottom
- Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols). Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
- Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
Best Alternatives to Zoom
- Google Hangouts Meet
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Cisco Jabber
- GlobalMeet Collaboration.