Whatsapp is the most popular calling application today in Egypt. Just look at the chart below. Unfortunately, Whatsapp Calling feature is blocked in Egypt now. How to unblock WhatsApp Calling in Egypt in three simple steps, please read below.
Whatsapp calling feature is blocked due to geo restrictions. To bypass such kind of Internet limits you need to mask your IP address. The best way to do that is by using a secure and anonymous service like Sahrzad.
Sahrzad will mask your IP address and so helps to bypass any kind of Internet limits in Egypt. Unblock VOIP and any voice calling applications like Skype, Line or Whatsapp. This is easy and reliable.
How to Unblock Whatsapp calling in Egypt?
To unblock Whatsapp call in Egypt you need to do the next:
- Get your Sahrzad account – TRY TODAY FOR FREE!
- Setup secure connection (see guides below)
- Enjoy unlimited voice calling features.
Read also how to unblock VOIP in Egypt
How to Unblock WhapsAp Call in Egypt on iPhone
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Unblock WhapsAp Call in Egypt on Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
What people say about Whatsapp Calling in Egypt:
— ???????? (@FromMaadi) January 25, 2019
Try Sahrzad service and forget about these problems!